Rolascreen manufactures and distributes newly designed portable privacy screens and room dividers. These innovative products are a flexible and portable way to create private and safe isolation areas.
The unique design and mobility of Rolascreen products make it the perfect choice for hospitals, airports, gyms, schools, halls, waiting rooms, mobile clinics, and more.
Why join the incredible Rolascreen team?
Rolascreen is revolutionizing medical privacy screens and indoor partitioning solutions.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- We embrace innovation and a modern work environment.
- We use state of the art equipment.
- We are constantly exploring new technologies.
- Our technology provides safety, security, and privacy for businesses and people all over the world.
- Over the last 3 years, we have experienced unprecedented growth.
- We have supplied over 900 healthcare and commercial facilities in North America.
- We have CAD, AUTOCAD and 3D Printing capabilities
Would you like to work with us? please use the contact form below.
We are currently expanding our Domestic and International operations and are actively seeking the following:
- Sales Representatives (East Coast, West Coast, Texas, and Florida)
- Sales Representatives (Europe)
- Export Sales Manager (S. America based)
- Export Sales Manager (Japan-based)
- Export Sales Manager (Europe based)
- Export Sales Director (USA based) Responsible for the strategic development of Overseas markets
- Contracts Manager (Government and State Contracts)
- Product Design Engineers and Assistant Design Engineers
- Composite Technicians Part-time (20 hours per week) and full-time. Must have had experience with measuring, cutting and altering dry prepregs for layup.
- Experienced using Fiberglass and or Carbon Fiber. Must have high attention to detail and accuracy whilst working in a fast paced production environment.
We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated people interested in pursuing a long-term career in this exciting industry. Experience in healthcare or privacy businesses is a distinct advantage.
We offer competitive salaries, commissions, and bonuses (where relevant) and a Company Medical Insurance plan. There are plans to set up a 401K soon. Our head office is in Chatsworth, CA and telecommuting is currently an option.
Please send a resume and cover letter explaining why you are interested and qualified to join our team to Human Resources at email@example.com.